When it comes to protecting your health and the health of your loved ones, you deserve the very best and nothing less. Made from two layers of Silverplus® treated fabric, Silverplus® Face Masks are produced using patented Silverplus® technology to prevent growth of bacteria and mitigate unpleasant odors, discoloration, staining and deterioration. The masks are highly durable, reusable, machine washable and feature elastic ear loops and a center flat seam to ensure a close fit.
- Comes as a pack of three (3) masks
- Two-layer fabric construction
- Fabric: 100% Polyester
- Fabric weight: 5.9 oz/y² (200 g/m²)
- Binding: 95% cotton, 5% spandex
- Fabric produced with Silverplus® technology - Silverplus® is a hygiene and freshness biocide based on titanium dioxide and silver chloride
- Solid black color enhances UV disinfection
- Flat seam in the center of the mask
- Elastic ear loops
- Washable and reusable
- Suggest size M for men and size S for women
- For easy identification, size S are marked with a red thread around one of the mask’s loops and size M are marked similarly with a green thread
- Made in and ships worldwide from USA and Europe
*Production & Shipping times:
- USA - 3 to 4 days
- UK - 2 to 5 days
- Europe West - 2 to 7 days
- Europe East - 6 to 9 days
- Canada / Asia-Pacific / India - 6 to 10 days
- Turkey / Middle East - 8 to 11 days
- China / Russian Federation - 6 to 12 days
- Australia / New Zealand - 12 to 14 days
- Mexico / Central & South America / Africa - 8 to 14 days
*longer shipping times are possible due to the pandemic
Note! These masks are not medical equipment. The CDC suggests wearing face cloth coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain. This additional safety measure helps protect others in case you have coronavirus, but don't show any symptoms.
You should still follow other protective measures as well and closely follow the latest recommendations from public health officials and CDC to make an informed decision about the use of masks.
Our goal in offering these masks is to help get as much face coverings out there as possible, considering the shortages the world is currently facing.
You can hand-wash the mask in warm water, or put it in a washing machine in up to 104°F (40°C). Don't use fabric softener when washing the mask. The mask can be washed up to 50 times.
|Center front height (inches)||5 ⅛||5 ½|
|Earloop width (inches)||2 ⅛||2 ⅜|
|Upper width (inches)||6 ¾||8 ¼|
|Center front height (cm)||13||14|
|Earloop width (cm)||6||6|
|Upper width (cm)||17||21|
The mask is not intended to act as a medical device or other medical product and should not be used as a replacement for conventional and approved personal protective equipment, including surgical masks or respirators. No warranties, either express or implied, are hereby given that the mask will prevent infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases. The mask is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you have any specific questions about any medical matter, you should always consult a doctor or other healthcare provider.